Tuesday, 27 September 2011

Changes

I don't like change. Anybody who knows me well will attest to that fact. I like to feel "in control", and that only happens as a result of staying right in the middle of my comfort zone- dwelling in the security of the familiar. Recently, however, God has started wrestling the steering wheel out of my little hands, and changes have started happening in my life. It has been kind of a scary and stressful experience, but I am having it confirmed to me over and over again that God does know what He is doing, and I can trust Him to take care of me and direct me onto the right path.
God is doing something new in my life...a new season is coming, I can feel it. Now, new means different, but different doesn't mean bad, so I think I"m just gonna ride this wave one day at a time, and see where God takes me, and what He does in me through this experience.
Because in the end, the best changes are the ones that God makes in our hearts.

Love,
Melanie Raye.

No comments:

Post a Comment