Monday 22 June 2015

My Favourite Movies

Hello friends!
Since I have recently been posting pictures of the DVD's that I am adding to my collection on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram, I thought that this would be a good time to share my favourite movies with you all. I have divided them into 2 lists: my top ten favourite Disney movies (#1 being my favourite), and my top ten favourite non-Disney movies (again, #1 being my favourite). A couple of times, you will find a movie and it's sequel/s together - don't judge me ;) These top 10 lists have been carefully thought through, and there are plenty more films that I love that were contenders for these lists- I could probably make a top 30 for each list, if I had to!
My goal is to own all of these movies on DVD, so that when people view my DVD collection, they will get an insight into who I am as a person.
 But for now, let me just type out my lists for you :) Oh, and if you are a fan of any of these, please let me know in the comments (either here in the blog comments, or in the facebook comments), and we can fangirl (or fanboy) out together! I love sharing what I love with people I love!

My Top Ten Favourite Disney Movies:
1. Beauty and the Beast (and Beauty and the Beast: The Enchanted Christmas)
2. Frozen
3. Enchanted
4. Into The Woods
5. Big Hero 6
6. Tangled
7. Princess Protection Program
8. Camp Rock (1 and 2)
9. Robin Hood
10. Mulan

My Top Ten Favourite Non-Disney Movies:
1. The Sound of Music (this is my favourite movie of all time!)
2. A Walk To Remember
3. Titanic
4. Raise Your Voice
5. Pitch Perfect (and Pitch Perfect 2)
6. The Hunger Games (and all the sequels)
7. The Swan Princess (and the sequels- and nope, these ones are not Disney!)
8. Mamma Mia
9. Dirty Dancing
10. The Babysitters Club: The Movie




So there you go my friends! Let the fangirling (and fanboying) begin!

Love,
Melanie Raye.

No comments:

Post a Comment