Thursday, 27 April 2017

All the Musicals I have seen live

Hi friends!
This blog post is going to be an active document, so that every time I see another musical, I will add it to this list.

So here are all the musicals that I have seen live, so far:

Oliver!
Mamma Mia
Sweet Charity
High Society
Godspell
Grease
Spam-a-lot
The King and I
The Sound of Music
Oklahoma
The Secret Garden
Dirty Dancing
Mary Poppins
Aladdin
Beauty and the Beast
Peter Pan
Wicked
My Fair Lady
West Side Story
Bonnie and Clyde
Les Miserables

Musicals are AWESOME, y'all :)
Bless
Melanie Raye.

4 comments:

  1. Of the ones you have seen, I've seen:
    Mamma Mia
    Oliver! (sort of. I was IN it, so I guess I didn't see it)
    The Sound of Music
    Mary Poppins
    Wicked

    I've also seen:
    Finding Neverland
    Into the Woods
    Annie
    An American in Paris
    Hedwig and the Angry Inch
    Fiddler on the Roof
    Legally Blonde
    Phantom of the Opera
    The Book of Mormon
    Hairspray
    Carousel
    How to Succeed in Business...
    Thoroughly Modern Millie
    Amelie

    There might be more, but that's what I remember. Haha. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would LOVE to see Into The Woods and Annie live!

      Delete
    2. I think you'd really enjoy Legally Blonde. It's super fun and adorable.

      Delete
    3. I loved the movie, so I can definitely see myself loving the musical, too :)

      Delete